Categories: Personal Breast Pumps
Date: Mar 5, 2012
Title: MEDELA Pump In Style® Advanced Breast Pump Backpack
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portable convenience for quiet, discreet pumping anywhere.
Available in three bag styles: On-the-go Tote, Backpack and The Metro Bag™.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression® technology - only found in Medela breastpumps. Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Medela breast pumps feature research-based and patented 2-Phase Expression technology which is shown to get more milk when double pumping**.
- Double-electric breast pump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- On-the-go Tote & Backpack have a built-in pump
The Metro Bag has a removable pump: For portable, discreet pumping
- Three stylish microfiber bags to choose from (On-the-go-tote, Backpack, or the Metro Bag): Holds everything you need to pump
- Battery pack (The Metro Bag's is in a soft pouch): Lets you pump anywhere, anytime (8 AA batteries not included)
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breast milk bottles and ice pack to keep breast milk bottles cool
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- On-the-go Tote also features:
- Built-in bottle holders
- Tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- The Metro Bag also features:
- Two sizes of PersonalFit™ breast shields
- Removable pump in a separate bag
- Work surface and mesh storage bags: For pumping and transport flexibility